Scrumptious, melt in your mouth kind of brownie. Black-bean brownies are the perfect winter snack to warm your belly and soul !
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Line baking paper in a square tin baking pan
- Add all ingredients except for the chocolate chips into a blender/ food processor and blend well
- Add in the chocolate chips and stir
- Pour the brownie mix into the tin pan, sprinkling shaved walnuts on top. Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Check with a toothpick after 15 minutes if no mix is left on the toothpick then the brownies are ready to come out!
- Let cool, then cut into slices and enjoy
- 1 can Blackbeans drained and rinsed
- 2 tbs cocao powder
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Handful of shaved walnuts (optional)